Re: Re: Ping, ping, ping

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sat Apr 17 1999 - 09:30:14 EDT

I've always run the cheapest 87-octane I can find thru my Dak, and it hasn't
complained a bit, still gets 19-21mpg on the highway. Oh, I run a can of
fuel injector cleaner thru it about every 10000 miles. The only gas I won't
use is Diamond-Shamrock, had too many problems with them in my truck and the
work trucks. Best gas seems to be Citgo.

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate