Colo/Kans--MEET,ATTN. Graeme -PEDRO

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sat Apr 17 1999 - 21:47:44 EDT

From:Tim>>magnum318@bewellnet.com
Sat.17th

 Hey Graeme, I guess it's getting time to get our Colo/Kans meet together and get it buttoned down as to where to meet and sleep. If you could get back to me as to some prices,locations(also proximity to I-25 exits),costs and what's needed for reservations(also look and see if they give discounts to truck clubs or Government employees(I work for the Post Office)for our group. Also if you could please check on camp grounds with the same options needed for our group(for those that would like to rough it and save money(actually it might be fun with a bunch of DAKs rounded up in an area and having fun). Pedro(in Denver) has an excellent run-down with some off-roading trails that have different expertise abilities that maybe the group might want to try.If you maybe could see where they're located for the group,we could get this also off to a roaring meet. Thanx, and if you need to get to me please do so privately and I'll post it public, so as not to confuse all others on what we're up to with location,costs,etc.
                   Tim