Re: New Track times for R/T Club Cab

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 18 1999 - 00:14:02 EDT

I'm thinking of doing rocker arms and lifters on my dakota, but this guy told
me i really wouldn't "feel" the power. Do you think it was worth it? and
when you were there anywayz. why didn't you change out the lifters too?
-Dester

In a message dated 4/17/99 8:11:56 PM Central Daylight Time, catlin@erols.com