Re: My Whoop A$$ Talon

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 18 1999 - 21:58:46 EDT

At the dyno, where my truck was dynoed at 200hp to the rear wheels, there
was an eclipse, with some modifications. Nothing crazy, just bolton mods
all over the place. It was dynoed at 266hp. I haven't been following this
thread, but DSM cars are incredibly fast, incredibly cheap and easy
horsepower. If I knew then what I know now, I would not have a Dak, I would
have a Talon. Nothing compares to these things....nothing. $1200 worth of
mods will get you 12s times....or better.
-Robert

--
95 318 2WD Sport
Davidson, NC