Re: IAT sensor

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Sat Apr 17 1999 - 17:44:14 EDT

Jack Hilton wrote:

> I am guessing that this would fool the 'puter into running you way rich as
> in a warm-up mode ?

I forgot to mention, when I was at the last dyno session, there was a
Viper sitting in the shop with the hood up. I noticed a N20 setup
plumbed into the air intake tubes ahead of the T/B's. I asked if it was
"dry", he said yes.Because of the computer being fooled into thinking
the engine was in a "cold" state(IAS trick), it compensated for a 75
shot of N20. Alan S.