MSD splicing

From: F Kirk (dirtdart@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 00:25:53 EDT

For those that arent comfortable splicing into their wiring, MSD sells a universal wiring harness that works GREAT for Dodge trucks. The harness is around $13 from Summit. There are other advantages to leaving the factory wiring in tact. If you decide
to go back to the stock coil you can simply unplug the MSD harness and reconnect to the stock coil. Not to mention that if for some reason your splice job decides to come apart on you in the middle of BFE your gonna be SOL. Hell, I've been an aircraft electrician for several years and given the choice of using a $13 aftermarket harness vs. splicing into my factory wiring I'll take the harness. The P/N for the harness is 8873

My .02
Fred
http://www.mindspring.com/~dirtdart/raminfo.htm