Re: tornado a rip or does it actually work?

From: Erik Bush (fisher@freewwweb.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 09:51:24 EDT

i've been looking at those tornado air management systems for a couple years
now (even before i had a dak), and i've heard nothing but good things, but
for the money i opted to bypass that and a k&n replacement for a complete
air intake replacement (quick d in my case). i think they quotoed me 70
bucks or so for the tornado and another 40-50 for the k&n air filter, and
you've still got that stock airbox/tubing airflow in there. just my .02

~erik