Web Site Reconstructed

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 11:52:27 EDT

Hey all interested,

After many painstaking hours, I have changed the layout of my website.
Please check it out and e-mail me privately your thoughts. Do you like it
the old way? If you would like to see your truck in the intro., them by all
means e-mail me with permission to take a pic from your site. It does need
to be 250x150.

WARNING: It contains a lot of Java, frames and javascript, so if ya got any
browser under 4.0, I would suggest you download Internet Explorer 5.0.

Take care,

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL Instant Message = SmknDakTrk