computer bullshit--Attn James and Josh

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 13:03:35 EDT

  Hey guys, I took the liberty of forwarding James' last post about him
buying his R/T and how he was a Chevy guy and how Mopar sucks. I did it to
show these guys at Mopar what some of us "car guys" in the design office have
been saying for years. They're too slow and too expensive compared to the
rival big 2. They really don't want to hear us talk anymore, so I figure
this was a good opportunity to prove what the "people" think.
   I can't give the guys email out, but I forwarded it to a friend that is
forwarding it to a couple head guys at Mopar. If I hear any response, Ill
let you know. My guess though, is that I won't! But it's worth a shot right?
Eric