Re: After the dyno runs

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 17:30:04 EDT

Hey Todd,

I don't doubt that, in some cases, the chip won't work as desired...but send the results to JET and see what they say before you jump to conclusions. Couple things though:

(1) Did you reset the computer before and after the tests?
(2) Did you let the computer "relearn" the new settings before the tests?
(3) What were the conditions of each test?

Myself and several others have noticed increases in performance (however slight) and have had great things to say about them.