Re: Re: Rockingham

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 16:11:34 EDT

Keep talking your crap.....keep talking. See you at the track...in my rear view
mirror, where you've been....and will stay.
You couldn't even hook up with slicks and a stock 318......that nitrous won't
teach you how to drive. You'll be spinning 'til the cows come home, while I
turn consitent 14.6s!
-R/T