AAR R/T Hood received

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 20:06:25 EDT

Picked up my AAR R/T hood today. I'm very pleased with the quality.
I hope to have it painted in a couple weeks. I'll have pics as soon
as it is complete.
I talked to the guy at AAR about the problem with fiberglass bubbling
the paint. He told me that the method they use to make their parts
leaves little chance of this happening, but it is possible. There's
not much you can do for roll pans and such but to let them sit a
while. For those getting a fiberglass hood, he said you may want to
put it on and drive around with it for a week or two. The heat from
the engine while dry any places. So, if you see a guy in a green
dak, with a white hood---it's just me.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6