Hooker Headers and .............

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 21:31:35 EDT

I see that my new issue of Mopar Muscle has an article on Dakota Power
Secrets. Well, not much new information there, but I did see that Hooker is
offering a 1 5/8 inch primary tube header (full length) designed for track
engines. It is not a bolt on item, as it requires a custom exhaust system
past the collector and minor collector to chassis clearancing. Now you would
need dual cats for this set up, but if these tubes are anything like the
Super Comps on my Charger, they will be great additions for performance.
Guess I will have to be the test mule. Jim in San Antonio and I will be
looking into this.
There was also some interesting information on oil filters and spark plugs.
Heck, pick up a copy of the rag and read for yourselves!!!

E-mail me off list, as I am in digest mode.

Gene
99 CC DA