Re: mufflers.

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 22:12:37 EDT

I thought turbo mufflers were the high pitched inline 4 honda sound? i'm not
sure, but do you want ur dakota to sound like an ESTEEM? oh my, i heard on
the other day and i am STILL laughing. I have a flowmaster 2-chamber. It
getz loud and annoying at times, but i guess i've learned to live with it.
Anywayz. it's america, if you don't like it, replace it, even if it's not
bad
-Dester

In a message dated 4/19/99 4:19:50 PM Central Daylight Time,