RE: 88 dakota 4x4 needs help

From: Rick & Jenny Stedman (stedman@mwr.is)
Date: Tue Apr 20 1999 - 07:24:26 EDT

Hey John, I've also got a 88 4x4 Dak, and I've hed the same problem. It
ended up being some loose wires at the computer (causing the intermittant
problem with the electronics), a toasted O2 sensor, and a bad Vaccuum
trnsducer valve(wich comes with the EGR valve when you buy them from the
dealer). I've got a factory service manual, e-mail me if you need more help.

Rick
stedman@mwr.is
ICQ 35514380
AOL IM JeppaCrzy