Re: Yeah, I got Spanked by a state trooper! -Reply

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 20 1999 - 07:57:22 EDT

In a message dated 4/19/99 4:01:03 PM EST, msykes@su.edu writes:

> aaawww man! I know the feelin' though. I get pulled all the time for the
> dumbest stuff. 16 over should only be 2 pts on your license, but it may
> be different in ol' MD.. good luck though =)

Yeah, I think its only two points. Pat Engram said he got the same for
speeding 16 over, but his fine was $130.00. He went to court and got PBJ.
I'm still debating whether I should just pay and take the two points or try
to get probation. For what I did I think I got off damn easy.

I did find a discrepancy between the warning for spinning tire and the tik
for speeding. THe warning says I was at Rt.152 and harford rd. spinning tire
then the ticket says 152 and Harford rd. I was actually at 152 and Bel Air
rd., 7 tenths of a mile back before he pulled me over. The warning makes it
look like I was WOT for two tenths of a mile before he pulled me ( 0.5 miles
between Bel Air and Harford roads).
I have a few friend that are LEO's up here. I'm gonna see what they
recommend.
TTYL
Boog