Working on the Dak Interior 101

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 19:15:31 EDT

On the topic of ripping apart the interior of a Dak, I have a question..

I have a 99 CC and I want to remove the rear (upper) seat pad. Does this
thing pop on with the plastic "Door style" panel fastners or is it glued
on? I want to install a "hat-saver" but there are NO exposed screws to
attach it to (with the possible exception of the visor screws which wuld
place the hat in an bad spot when you have a passenger in front). The hat
rack is basically a wire frome for wester style hats. It is spring loaded
to hold your hat to the top of the cab in older style pickups (have had
them in all of my trucks 'cept this one) They would normally hook inot the
front molding along the top of the windscreen.

Thanks in advance!

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://www.bastaards.org
ICQ #35528458
My website is NOT under construction..... it's Evolving....