Re: RE:IS: no more F&B orders! Was: R&D Performance now offers TB modi...

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 19:42:36 EDT

In a message dated 4/19/99 7:27:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bbridges@alarismed.com writes:

<< Patrick,
 Welcome! I hope your lead times are a bit better than mine!! >>

Bruce,

We're going to be making our throttle bodies at a production machine shop
that's been in the business of making littles metal things for over thirty
years. :) We're also pretty well equipped when it comes to mills, so no one
is going to have to wait for machine time.

Now if I could only find a source of throttle bodies....

ttyl
Patrick