Re: Re: R&D Performance now offers TB modifications!!

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 20:43:15 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/99 8:24:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mrbbqman@i-55.com writes:

<< all of the dyno results i've seen on tb mods, have given less hp and better
 throttle response, unless you force feed it. >>

Maybe on a unit with huge throttle bores, but our "stage 1" (?) TBs only have
a new bore a smidge over 50mm, just enough to clean up the unit.

With a very large throttle body on a near stock motor, then yes, I could see
a definate power loss .. more likely in the low end .. as they say, bigger
isn't always better.

ttyl
Patrick