RE: TB Compatability

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 17:53:25 EDT

Chad,
The castings come in two basic flavors: 95 and older and 96 and up. 95 and
older have vacuum ports above the throttle plates for the evap system, 96
and up do not! The throttle arm (bellcrank, thingy with the cables
attached) is different just about every other year,(92/93), 94/95, with the
same piece used for 96-99. there were some electrical contact changes in
the IAC and etc. over the 96-97 model change, but thats not too important on
a used core....
This info was originally posted (kinda cryptically) by Jules last year,
soooo Thanks!
BKB