Re: Re: Rockingham -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 21:19:51 EDT

I know what's gonna' happen, I'm gonna roll up in there and run off with
some spark plugs wires so I can make voodoo daks =).. then I will be the
fastest dak at the Rock... waaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

mike "it's not a weak 6, it's cylindrically challenged" d.

>>> Todd Flummer <mustang@netunlimited.net> 04/19/99 01:05pm >>>
Robert,
Do we really need to talk about what's going to happen on the 7th? Let's
let the rear of the not a real Dakota tell the story. What do you think?

Todd