RE: How hard is it to replace the factory speakers?

From: Alex Ross (ajross50@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 21:35:17 EDT

I just put a Pioneer DEH-P85DHR in my Dak. This is the size and a half unit
made for Chrysler/GM. I don't know if the unit you have is the same series,
but my installation was a breeze. Bolts right up to the factory holes. Make
sure you buy the wiring harness, as the wiring is a bitch.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd 3.92 SG
Airaid Intake, Gibson split-rear cat-bak, Pioneer CD
Mopar Magnum valve covers