Re: pcv valve sucks

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 15:19:05 EDT

I replaced my pcv a couple months ago with a Deutch from Autozone
(which was my first mistake). It made a buzzing noise---it still
worked, but buzzed constantly. I took it back and got another one
(second mistake). It did the same thing. I threw it away and went
and bought a Purolator. It works good--no buzzing.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6