Re: Ordered my R/T - How long must I wait?

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 09:43:40 EDT

I think I remember an article a few years back about the Hemi Darts that
Hurst converted for Dodge in 68 .

They installed the fiberglass hood , fenders , doors , and everything else .

The article said that with those , it was required for the customer to pick
up the car at the Hurst plant .

The article featured a guy that had bought one originally and he had all
these photos of him picking up the car at the Hurst plant .

Imagine the scene of about 50 68 Hemi Darts , all in primer gray with black
gelcoat hoods and fenders !

Great article.

At 07:35 PM 4/20/1999 EDT, you wrote:
>yeah.. and imagine how much money you could save... no delivery.. no prep..
>no dealer markups...
>
>They should really offer that, ya know? :)

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html