was pcv valve sucks

From: troublesm@webtv.net
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 08:46:36 EDT

O.K. that clears alot of confsion up,and
an argument between me and my father.
Thank you very much.
When I changed my oil the other day
I changed the pcv valve and the breather
element.But I noticed that I didn't insert
the pcv valve into the valve cover the whole way. when I pulled it out I
noticed it was sucking and did not know if this was normal.I asked the
dealer about it this morning(MY cat is being replaced under waranty)They
said they don't know what it is supposed to do, THEY DON'T KNOW
WHAT,WHAT THE HELL,...needless to say I am not taking my truck there
again.
Thaks again,
Damien
97 dak sport V6