Re: 97 Dak seats for sale attn KEN

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat May 01 1999 - 00:11:14 EDT

The 40/20/40 arrangement is flexible. I've currently got the center section
separated from the buckets. So you may be able to not use the center if
your truck's too narrow. Measure the widths and let me know. I'll weigh
the seats and see how much they'd cost me to ship, and I will measure the
width of the seats and have them handy. Give me a call at work 562-907-7757
(8am-5pm PST). Also email me your shiping address and ZIP privately so I
can find out rates to ship to you.
-Gary Pinkley