Re: Re[2]: Custom kick panels

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sat May 01 1999 - 00:53:02 EDT

In a message dated 4/30/99 11:35:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
ghack2@hotmail.com writes:

<< Let me clear this up. They would be charging me $1100 for the custom
fabbed
 kick panels AND 5 1/4 Focal components. It is not just the kicks. When you
 get yours done, take some pics for me, and email them to me or whatever, and
 we'll see.

Wow. now your kick panels with 5 and 1/4 focal components almost costs more
than half of my whole stereo system. there's enough,. then there's too much.
 you're so far out. too much wouldn't work with ur application

I know good audio is good, but wouldn't you rather spend 1100 dollars on
engine components. or if you have too much money, send it my way
-Dester