Re: Anyone else get a shock getting out???

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Sat May 01 1999 - 10:27:20 EDT

At 10:14 PM 4/29/99 , you wrote:
>Man I get the biggest shock getting out of my 99 dakota. Anyone else???
>and is there anyway to get rid of it without the grounding strips??
>Thanks

Here is something you can try. When getting out.... take your key and just
barely touch the inside of your door. The key will act as a resistor and
reduce most if not all the shock. Make sure you hold the rubber part of the
key. I was a skeptic of this too, but it does work. Is it me or is this year
a particularly bad year for getting shocked?
Sorry for the delay... Digest mode...
Charles
99 Dak R/T