Geez, can't they fix anything right?! (Was computer reset?)

From: Eric Rhyder (rhyder@email.com)
Date: Sat May 01 1999 - 22:34:49 EDT

Hi Rich,

    Thanks for the tip. I was almost positive the odometer/trip meter wouldn't
be affect, but for some reason I thought that the overhead computer might be
wiped clean with a battery disconnect.

   But, the reason for my post, most might remember my past rantings about the
poping out of first gear problem. Well, I come home tonight, and had to backup
out of my driveway. Unfortunately I sometimes have to do this in 4wd because
our driveway is almost all loose-gravel. Well, I go to put it in 4H, and guess
what. It won't go in!! Guess where I'll be headed Monday morning! Geez!
This'll be strike 2 - Next strike I get a new Dak. :)

Eric