Re: Loking for 15x7" rims in AK

From: Trevor Pontbriand (cadex_3@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun May 02 1999 - 08:51:24 EDT

I realize that I live a loooooong way from Alaska, in RI, but I'll be
selling my 15x7's in another week and a half or so. I'm getting a set of
Centerline Hellcats, which should be in a week from tomorrow. Then my stock
wheels will be for sale. If you're interested let me know. Shipping will
run you about $20 each, you name a price for all four we'll talk!

Trevor, in a state far, far away...