Re: fuel press. reg? ATTN---> Tom (11s Dak)

From: Tom & Fern Moffat (tomm@datarecall.net)
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 10:53:11 EDT

>Tom,
>tell me about this adjustable regulator =) you think it'll work on a
premag?
>My 88 6er doesn't get enough fuel at WOT, I'm starting to think this might
>be the ticket =)
>thankx
>
>-mike d.

    In theory it should. As long as you have a return line to the fuel tank.
Simply place the regulator in line on the return side and gradually turn it
up using a fuel press gauge on the shrader valve or on one of the ports
provided in the reg. Paxton and cartech have a good universal efi
return-style reg. Don't get the Mallory-it's horrible!

Tom(11s dak)