Re: MP Single plane intake?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 17:30:22 EDT

m990198@nadn.navy.mil writes:

<< Is this thing available yet and do we have to get the 4 bbl throttle plate
 to run this guy or what? Anybody tried this yet? Just wondering

They say it will be available in July. I have been working on getting one but
nothing yet. From what I understand there is a adapter plate with it to allow
use of stock TB ?? There are a couple of guys who have a clone, a M-1 that
they had drilled for injectors. I believe one of them is Tom with the 11 sec
Dak ? I believe the 4bbl TB is available ? Frank has a 4 bbl TB and is
waiting on a Manifold the last I heard.

Bill