Re: Heater Core Blew

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 19:38:57 EDT

<< Well it happened after I raced this other car, and won. I guess you could
 say I was driving her pretty hard, but never reached redline. I am not sure
 if that has anything to do with it, but I sure didn't tell the dealer that.
 I just hope they have the parts in stock and can give her back to me today,
 cause I have finals this week. DOH!

 Steven 2me >>

Mine happenbed at high RPM's also. I think it is just an inferior design.
Too much pressure causing them to blow? Interesting side note, the dealer
would NOT replace my carpet, just clean it. I was pissed, cause sometimes I
can still smell the coolant.

Brad