Re: plugs

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 08:25:51 EDT

I don't agree with the opinion. I still have a set of the Champion Truck
Plugs sitting in my toolbox...used once (for about 200 miles). The truck
ran slower, strained on acceleration, and gas mileage suffered by almost
1.5mpg with them in. I replaced them with the SplitFires. (Been running
SplitFires since 1992 and have never had a problem with them.)

$.02