JET Problems (JET's Offer)

From: David Rench (renchd@krause.com)
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 12:31:32 EDT

As part of my recent problems, I mentioned that others on the list had or
are having problems. I got this response. I think the list can provide
good feedback (positive as well as negative) to JET. Those of you with
problems should take this invitation to get a refund or the problem fixed.
Those of you that are happy should pass that along too, I'm sure they'd like
some positive feedback.
Dave,
Please let us know if you or any member has any more problems and we
will address them as quickly as possible.

Thank You,
Donnie @ JET
Dave Rench

p.s. Their address is JETCHIP@AOL.COM