Re: Re: V6 1/4 mile times??

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 14:02:00 EDT

I'm in for a run... I'd probably only go up once with the truck (and get in as
many runs as I can) as I'm not into racin' it. I'm just wicked curious how my
4x4 would compare to all these other times I've been seein'. Do they allow
motorcycles on the track up at Epping?? I've been curious how fast my bike is
as well.
Tom