Re: R/T towing capacity

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 14:54:20 EDT

hehe, I never planned on towing anything, but $300
compensation (or more) would come in handy for that
throttle body. You should see some of the posts on the
R/T list, man are they pissed! And have every right to
be. Maybe I should take the buyback and get my BMW now
;-] I gotta go call chrysler and bitch at em.

Later
Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T
http://www.smokindakota.com/rt