Re: Re: Stall Converter worth every penny!

From: eric neidhamer (bad318@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 16:38:01 EDT

Hey, Mike.. I got a '99 RC R/T. There is much improved drivability.. I
thought it would make it not as fun to drive.. The power in town is
BETTER than sock.. no disadvantages.. just don't pounce in the gas to
change lanes or you will loose your truck off in the middle of traffic
or something.
I will make it to the track later this month (hopefully). If you have
the opportunity, get one from Jules.. I know, I know, but THIS IS THE
ITEM TO BUY! ~400.00. Tell him I sent ya!

13's?
ERiC