Re: This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

From: charger69rt@excite.com
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 18:01:06 EDT

Hi List

When I see a message with this line , I feel about the same as I
do when I see the red and blues flashing in the rear view mirror.

You never know for sure how much garbage you are going to have to
go through, but you know there's going to be some.

Dak content: The Dak is about to return to the strip to try to get into
the 14.0's.

We took it from 16.4 to 15.2 last summer and hope to pick up another
.7 this summer.

it is a 92 CCV8 auto 3.55 Leer shell.

As a side note, our 1976 440 Ramcharger put down a 16.4 last week.

It is a real monster but should be fun to get the beast into the 15.0's.

best to all

roblip