Re: R/T towing capacity

From: AKM (akm@cinenet.net)
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 20:33:09 EDT

I'm really pissed.

I've got at least 3 open track events coming up in the next 2 months and 1 is this weekend. How the hell am I suppose to tow my car out there? 2000 lb capacity? Maybe I'll get into go-karts or motorcycles. I'm going to get a 'buyback' if the deal is good enough.

I haven't received the notice yet so I'm going to hook up the trailer with my car on it and if it falls off...

I'm sure there will be a team of ambulance chasing lawyers working for me in no time flat.

AKM

'98 Dakota R/T (JBA, Transgo, ported T/B)
'89 Mustang GT (347, Vortech S-trim (intercooled), Griggs GR-40, etc.)