Crown Dodge Sucks ______

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 20:56:18 EDT

You fill in the blank.

Part 3 of this ongoing saga:

Pick up my truck, took a look inside and loved the brand spanking new
carpet. Made sure all my stuff was there. Then I paid $160 for 2 hours
labor. I would fight them, but they are right(sort of). My aftermarket
stereo, amp in back of driver seat and bass shakers under each seat,
interfered with there installation. They had to cut custom holes for the
bass shakers and remove and install the amp. Don't think it would take 2
hours, but its CROWN Dodge. So I am excited about the new carpet and getting
my truck back, I forget to pop the hood. I get home and smell the coolant
smell. I pop the hood and sure enough there is coolant on my airhat and
firewall. I speed back to the dealer and show them, they assume nothing is
wrong and say they will wash it off. Ok, I get a free engine wash, cool.
Then I go home and pop the hood again to see that there still isn't any
coolant. BUT sure enough there are still some drops. I see coolant leaking
somewhere.(by this time its 5pm) I locate the leaks and it seems to be
coming from the bottom of the engine block where the fan clutch assembly
connects. There also seems to be a leak where from the hose that connect the
heater core to the engine block(top of block). It stops leaking after the
engine cools off, but starts up again as soon as you start it up. I
immediately called the dealer and ask em what can you do for me? There
reply, "well there isn't anything we can do for you tonight, all the
mechanics have gone home. You can drop it off and we can arrange to get you
a $19 rental car. We can't cover the cost of the rental unless you purchased
the service contract." All this is going on and I am supposed to be at work.
WTF? I refused the rental car and just called work and said I couldn't go
in. So what should I do? I am tired of yelling because it seems to have no
effect. Maybe I will work on that web page tonight and give them the URL
tommorrow. Think that will work?

At least I can look at my dak,

Steven 2me
www.smokindakota.com