Re: Brass Rotor and Cap

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 23:29:14 EDT

In a message dated 5/4/99 4:40:12 PM Central Daylight Time, GrnDak4x4@aol.com
writes:

<< Well you got a poor tech, or it wasnt drug testing week :)
 I currently have a Borg Warner Select brass cap and rotor on my V6, along
 with other igntion mods. I bought the cap&rotor last summer. Trust me, they
 DO make them. Call around, if you can't find them, I can get you one from a
 local good and small parts store. I think I paid $10 for both through this
 store.
 Kyle
 93 Dakota 4x4 V6 >>

Hmm. i'd be interested in it too. i was at (advanced auto part) aka parts
america today and the guy couldn't pull up ANY numbers at all.. i did order
a short serpentine belt that bypasses the AC. hope it helps a lil
-Dester