Anyone for Milan Dragway on Sat 5/08?

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 12:09:42 EDT

I will be at Milan Dragway this Saturday at 1:00 pm for Test & Tune. Anyone
else interested in coming? It would be nice to see some other Michigan
DML'rs there too.

I will be testing my new & improved ram air system and the MSD. The last
runs I made were without these and I only got a 15.02 @ 92.10 mph. Hopefully
I will be back in the 14's again. If I figure out a way to get the alt
pulley nut off without an air wrench, I might install my new ASP pulleys. I
tried to find a set of used M/T's at some swap meets last weekend, but had
no luck.

Hope to see you there. E-mail me if you need directions to Milan Dragway.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@worldnet.att.net