Re: C@C Club Challenge Registration

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 20:42:57 EDT

In a message dated 5/5/99 6:59:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tigers@bserv.com
writes:

> Has anyone received the C@C Club Challenge Registration?
> Apparently, they've just become available.
>
> Don't mean to be jumping the gun but I'm going AWOL
> in June and will need to do a single C@C pre-registration
> soon if there isn't going to be a DML club challenge.
>
> TIA
>
> Bob
> Burlington, Ontario

Bob and everyone else interested,

 The Chryslers @ Carlisle Club Challenge for the DML is in the works now. Jon
S. will be sending the Club Challenge registration form soon, then we can
either call or possibly register on line at www.carsatcarlisle.com.

It will be important, that when it comes time to register for the DML club
challenge that you specify you are with the "Dakota Mailing List" not the
"DML". The ''Dakota Mailing List'' is going to be the official name. It is
possible that if someone tells them that they want to register in the Fun
Field (general show area) with the "DML " that they would not associate it
with "Dakota Mailing List" and therefore not being counted for the
possibility of winning prize money for the list.

 They will be giving $300, $200 and $100 to the top three participating
clubs. For the club with the largest increase of participation (based on a
percentage) over the previous year the club wins $500. Next year maybe we
could work on this.
Also, I think new for this year; They'll be splitting $1900 between all the
clubs based on number of vehicles registered. So, when time to comes
pre-register your Dak, do it and support your local DML :)

 So, as far as pre-registering details go ... please hang in there, they'll
be posted soon. If anyone else is interested in attending Chryslers @
Carlisle at the Carlisle Fairgrounds in Carlisle, PA, on July 9-11. please
E-mail me if you haven't already. There will be a 20' X 20' shade tent there
for just us (DMLers) to use on the show ground area.

 It will be a great time. There is plenty to do and see and I look forward to
meeting all of you!

 Shane Baker