'97+ Bumpers on a pre-97

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 22:31:33 EDT

I initially was thinking that it was also a steel bumper, causing a removal
of the factory bumper from the Pre-97 and attatching a '97 bumper, in my
initial survey, that looked possible. But if they truly just "glue" On, the
only thing stopping us is the design portion of the bumper itself. Whether
or not it'll "glue" on seamlessly over the existing bumper, and match the
boxier body style. Correct?

I think that it's time for me to take a closer look into figuring this out.
If anyone has any suggestions on finding a front bumper let me know.

Robert Howe
'95 V6 4x4 5-Spd
Bone Stock. :(