Re: Initial cleaning

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 08:32:50 EDT

I had a similar problem with my '97. Dust would collect on the truck, hard
water spots wouldn't go away, and certain parts of the paint job looked
dull. I took it to Classis Car Wash (since the dealer didn't have time to
do it) and had them Wash, Wax, and Buff the truck. The results were
incredible...the paint job still beads water and I haven't waxed it yet. I
don't know what they used, but it works! (The Dealer also reimbursed me for
the detail job.)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net