Questions about a Tonneau Cover

From: glenn@leftcoast.net
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 15:32:51 EDT

I am a new owner of a '99 Dakota R/T and also purchased the Fiber Tonneau
cover from Mopar. The lock for the cover is a square key and does not seem
very secure. I was suprised to see the type of key used and was expecting a
normal type key. Does anyone know about this key and is there a way to
improve it or create a better secure system? I was thinking of running a
cable down to the hitch lock.

Also, what would be the best performance options to start adding to this
truck in order of priority?

Thanks
Glenn - Vancouver BC