Re: RE: Screensaver Available

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 23:15:41 EDT

I hear ya! I've got it on my home machine and also on the assistants
computer in the college computer lab (where I work). I get some weird looks
from students when that thing kicks in and they hear that magnum scream....
BTW that's my dak you hear in the saver...

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
                   '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page
     http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221