RE: driving points.

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri May 07 1999 - 00:11:55 EDT

My friend just got a letter in the mail from the DMV. He has 2 points on his
record and they are basically telling him he needs to be a safer driver,
before he suffers the consequences. He just laughed and said he thought he
was supposed to have 4 points.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk