Wooo Hoo! I just got my new Leach Headers!

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Fri May 07 1999 - 18:36:25 EDT

Gulp! These things are a work of art. I am glad I got the silver Seramitec
coating. They are so nice I want to just keep them next to my computer and
look at them : 0) I know, I know.. get a life... I just thought I'd mention
they are very nice and very professionally made. The Directions are clear and
professional. Also they give you a sticker to put under the hood indicating
that they are Mopar headers and basically they will be covered under the
original warranty. I will have pics soon. I paid, ouch : ) $705 with shipping
(This includes the ceramic coating $250)
Charles